According to several surveys it has been revealed that billions of women all around the world have long hairs and they prefer this hair style but very few of them have short hairs. Few of them shorten their hairs for the sake of fashion and the remaining is suffering from hair loss problems. There are no doubt all kinds of different treatments out there that claim to help control their thinning hair, but more often than not these prove to be a failure.
- Your diet is the one of the main reason for your health. The quality and color of your hair reflects the diet you take. Improper food intake, erratic meal timings and deficiency are some of the major causes of hair loss. Consume lost of protein, vitamins, iron, calcium and water.
- Ancient Egyptians used castor oil to promote hair growth. Mixing castor oil with sweet almond oil helps improve the smell and also helps make it easier to spread. Castor oil is available in most grocery stores or pharmacies, and sweet almond oil is also easily available. Mix these oils and massage them into your scalp. Don’t wash the mixture off. Massage your scalp fully until it is absorbed as much as possible. Castor oil is used for many medical purposes, including as a laxative and is actually used in modern shampoos as it sinks deep into the skin and helps improve skin condition. As a result, it may help promote hair growth and stop hair loss.
- Controlling dht is one way to really jumpstart the growth of new hairs. The dht hormone is responsible for many men losing hair. Herbs such as green tea, he shou wu, saw palmetto, nettle root and pygeum all fall into a classification of herbs called natural dht blockers.
- Olive oil derivatives, with soaked shoe flowers make effective fragrant hair tonics. Infusions made of Avocado leaves cures most of the scalp-related problem ending in hair loss. It is predominantly due to its astringent property, which makes it an effective hair loss remedy.
- Mothers to be should avoid hard drinks and opt for mild drinks during gestation period. Liquor, caffeine and tobacco can result in mild to severe hair loss. It not only hampers the immune system but also causes balding.
- Amla oil is an ancient hair loss remedy from India made from Indian gooseberries. These berries are mixed with coconut oil and boiled. After cooling, the Indians would spread this tonic on their hair. Amla oil contains many essential fatty acids that promote skin and hair health. These fatty acids may help reverse hair loss. It also contains large amounts of vitamin C which also helps promote healthy hair.
- In India, followers of Ayurveda – specialized form of herbal treatment, boiled sage leaves in coconut oil and applied the blackened residue to hair and scalp. Adding fenugreek seeds to hot oil and using this to massage your scalp cools your head and thereby reduces hair loss. Similarly, henna is used to condition the hair and prevent the hair from getting brittle.